Suzanne Kirk is a dynamic facilitator of board retreats, strategic planning sessions and custom learning programs for all audiences.
- In partnership with Leadership Southeast Georgia, 2017 is Suzanne’s 5th year as program facilitator of this regional leadership program.
- Keynote speaker at meetings of the Savannah Small Business Chamber, the Buy Local luncheon, various Rotary clubs, and the Savannah Downtown Business Association (as a luncheon presenter and strategic planning session facilitator).
- A “Mega Session” speaker at the 2016 national SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) conference in Washington, DC, which hosted over 15,000 attendees from over 90 countries, where her topic was “Building Blocks to Effective Performance Management.”
Benefits of using an outside facilitator include:
- Establishing meeting objectives and designing a productive session to meet them.
- Maintaining the group’s focus on key agenda items, keeping them focused and on track.
- Engaging all participants, bringing out the best in each member of your group to work together to address issues and items on the agenda.
- Structuring discussion topics and strategies to maintain participant engagement and interaction.
- Providing a fresh, objective viewpoint and asking the tough questions.
- Acknowledging the “elephants in the room” and leading the group through productive conflict resolution.
- Producing actionable, results-driven plans and action items.